How to Remove Drums and Percussion
Drums extraction and removal are sought after by drummers to practice playing the drums to their favorite songs, as well as by DJs and beatmakers for making drum fills and loops. Drums and percussion isolation from the mix is about as easy as the extraction of flour and eggs from a loaf of baked bread, but the rapidly evolving technologies make the impossible possible! Here is how you can use LALAL.AI, the AI-powered stem separation service, to singlehandedly isolate all percussion instruments as a single track and remove drums from any song.
- Open LALAL.AI in your browser.
- Click the Vocal and Instrumental button to open the Stem Separation Types list.
- Select the Drums option in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Select File button to upload your file.
- Play the previews of two stems - one containing drums and percussion sounds, the other with the rest of the music.
- Click Process the Entire File if you like what you hear. If you don’t, upload another version of your track or try another file.
- Click the download icon (⤓) next to the stems to save them. The download links are also going to be sent to your email. Your file(s) will be saved in the same format and quality as the original track.