How to Extract Voice From Any Video or Movie
Human voice separation out of background sounds from video files is needed for various purposes. Primarily, clean speech isolation provides for efficient movie subtitling and localization, enhancing the audio perception of dialogues and monologues. Voice excerpts from films are also used in music, often adding to the statement of a song or just being mixed in for fun. If you need to extract a voice track from a movie or any other video file, LALAL.AI is your go-to tool. Follow the steps below to separate voice audio from your video.
- Open LALAL.AI in your browser.
- Click Select Files to upload your audio or video file. The service supports AVI, MP4, and MKV video formats.
- In the opened folder window, double click a video file to upload it.
- Wait until the processing is finished.
- Click the play icon (▶) within the Voice [Preview] section to check the speech isolation quality.
- Click the Proccess the Entire File button.
- Click the download icon (⤓) within the Voice [Full] section.