How to Reduce Background Noise in Audio
If you're recording a podcast or video, removing background noise is a must because it can make your audio sound much more professional and polished. Noise cancelling also makes it easier to hear and decipher speech when you're transcribing an audio recording. In addition, noise removal helps people with hearing impairments better understand the audio and what's being said.
But how do you remove noise from audio recordings? There are many ways to clean up audio, but one of the quickest and easiest is to use LALAL.AI Voice Cleaner. This service doesn't require any installation and is always available online on any mobile or desktop device. What's more, Voice Cleaner is based on powerful AI technology that ensures not only fast but also high-quality results.
Follow the simple steps below to remove background noise and other unwanted sounds from your audio.
- Open LALAL.AI Voice Cleaner.
- Click Select Files to upload your audio file. The service supports MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, AAC formats.
- Wait a few seconds until the audio is processed.
- Click (▶) next to the Voice preview. You will hear a portion of the voice or vocal sound separated from the background noise.
- Clean up the track in full. Below the preview section, select either Starter (Free) or one of the paid packs.
- Sign up and click Process the Entire File.
- Get your track. It will be available in the same quality as the original file.
If you selected the Starter pack, you will be able to listen to the entire track online.
If you’ve selected the Lite or Plus pack, you will be able to listen and download the full track. The download link is also going to be sent to the email you’ve signed up with.
Extract vocal, accompaniment and various instruments from any audio and video →
High-quality stem splitting based on the world's #1 AI-powered technology.
By uploading a file, you agree to our Terms of Service .