How to Reduce Background Noise in Video
Background noise ruins any recording. If you want to remove the annoying noise and other weird sounds from a video file, LALAL.AI Voice Cleaner is the best tool for the task. It operates on world-class source separation technology, providing fast high-quality results. It’s also an online service, so you can use it on any device, desktop or mobile. Follow the steps below to start the background noise removal.
- Open LALAL.AI Voice Cleaner.
- Click Select Files to upload your video file. The service supports AVI, MP4, and MKV formats.
- Wait a few seconds until the video is processed.
- Click (▶) next to the Voice preview. You will hear a portion of the voice or vocal sound separated from the background noise.
- Clean up the video in full. Below the preview section, select either Starter (Free) or one of the paid packs.
- Sign up and click Process the Entire File.
- Get your cleaned up video. It will be available in the same quality as the original file.
If you selected the Starter pack, you will be able to listen to the entire cleaned up video online.
If you’ve selected the Lite or Plus pack, you will be able to listen and download the full video. The download link is also going to be sent to the email you’ve signed up with.