How to Remove Bass
There are many reasons to isolate or remove the bass from songs. Bass guitar players often use bassless tracks and isolated bass stems to practice playing their favorite tracks. Other musicians and producers extract the bass to bring out the sound, sample it, or customize it in other ways. Regardless of why you want to isolate the bass in a song or video file, you can easily do it with LALAL.AI, the AI-powered stem extraction service.
- Open LALAL.AI in your browser.
- Click the Vocal and Instrumental button to open the Stem Separation Types list.
- Select the Bass option in the drop-down menu.
- Click Select Files to upload your audio or video file. The service supports MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AVI, MP4, MKV, AIFF, AAC formats.
- Play the previews of two stems - one containing the bass track, the other with the rest of the music.
- Click Process the Entire File if you like what you hear. If you don’t, upload another version of your track or try another file.
- Click the download icon (⤓) next to the stems to save them. The download links are also going to be sent to your email. Your file(s) will be saved in the same format and quality as the original track.