How to Remove Guitar
If you seek clean guitar track isolation or removal, LALAL.AI is the best tool for the task. With the help of its innovative AI-based technology, any song or video can be precisely split into separate tracks - vocal, instrumental, piano, bass, drums, and of course, guitar. Isolated guitar and guitar-less tracks can be used for learning and practicing to play the instrument, as well as used to create unique mixes. Follow the simple steps below to remove and isolate guitar tracks.
- Open LALAL.AI in your browser.
- Click the Vocal and Instrumental button to open the Stem Separation Types list.
- Select either the Acoustic guitar or Electric guitar option in the drop-down menu.
- Click Select Files to upload your audio or video file. The service supports MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AVI, MP4, MKV, AIFF, AAC formats.
- Play the previews of two stems - one containing the guitar track, the other with the rest of the music.
- Click Process the Entire File if you like what you hear. If you don’t, upload another version of your track or try another file.
- Click the download icon (⤓) next to the stems to save them. The download links are also going to be sent to your email. Your file(s) will be saved in the same format and quality as the original track.
Extract vocal, accompaniment and various instruments from any audio and video →
High-quality stem splitting based on the world's #1 AI-powered technology.
By uploading a file, you agree to our Terms of Service .