How to Remove Piano
Splitting songs into individual musical instruments is an egregiously difficult task, piano track isolation is no exception. However, with the innovative stem separation technology of LALAL.AI, you can easily isolate the piano from any song or video and also remove the piano, leaving all other instruments in the track intact. Here is how you can singlehandedly do both in a few simple steps.
- Open LALAL.AI in your browser.
- Click the Vocal and Instrumental button to open the Stem Separation Types list.
- Select the Piano option in the drop-down menu.
- Click Select Files to upload your audio or video file. The service supports MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AVI, MP4, MKV, AIFF, AAC formats.
- Play the previews of two stems - one containing the piano track, the other with the rest of the music.
- Click Process the Entire File if you like what you hear. If you don’t, upload another version of your track or try another file.
- Click the download icon (⤓) next to the stems to save them. The download links are also going to be sent to your email. Your file(s) will be saved in the same format and quality as the original track.