How to Remove Background Music
There are many reasons why you may want to get rid of background music in audio and video recordings. Whether it’s the need to amplify vocals, clean up the sound of speech, or remove copyrighted music, LALAL.AI Voice Cleaner is best tool for the task.
It operates on the next-generation source separation technology, granting high-quality results. It’s an online service with a clean intuitive interface, so it’s easy to use on any device, with no software installation required. Follow the steps below to remove background music.
- Open LALAL.AI 音声クリーナー.
- Click Select Files to upload your track. Both audio and video files are supported.
- Click (▶) next to the Voice preview. You will hear a portion of voice or vocals separated from the background music.
- Clean up the track in full. Below the preview section, select either Starter (Free) or one of the paid packs.
- Sign up and click Process the Entire File.
- Get the Voice track. It will be available in the same quality as the original file. Background music and other non-vocal sounds can be found in the Noise track.
If you selected the Starter pack, you will be able listen to the entire track online.
If you’ve selected the Lite or Plus pack, you will be able to listen and download the full track. The download link is also going to be sent to the email you’ve signed up with.