With a whopping 80% of users who would rather watch brand videos than reading blog posts, it’s no surprise the video format is conquering social media. The right background track can add to the mood, elicit an emotional response and captivate the viewer. The more engaging the video, the more engaged the audience - more likes, comments, followers, and clients.
One of the ways to get authentic backing tracks for your videos on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and other social media platforms, is using instrumentals from songs. Not all songs have got vocal-free versions, especially by lesser-known artists, but you can extract instrumental stems from any song with LALAL.AI, the nextgen background music maker.
- Open LALAL.AI in your browser.
- Click Select File.
- Pick a song from your library.
- Listen to the preview of the Instrumental.
- Sign up and click Process the Entire File. LALAL.AI offers a free splitting of 10 minutes worth of audio for logged-in users. Sign up using email to claim the free package.
- Download the full instrumental stem. The download link will also be sent to your email.
- Add the isolated instrumental to your video and post it on social media!