What’s better than being the world’s first 7-stem separation service? Being the world’s first 8-stem separation service, of course! LALAL.AI breaks the record (yet again) by adding synthesizer into the supported stems list.
On top of the vocal, instrumental, drums, bass, piano, acoustic guitar, and electric guitar stems, you can now extract and remove the synthesizer stem from any audio or video file. Here is how:
- Open LALAL.AI in your browser.
- Click the Vocal and Instrumental button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Stem Separation Types list.
- Click the Synthesizer option to select it.
- Click the Select File button or just drag and drop your file.
- Wait a few seconds until the file is processed. After that you will see 2 stem previews, the first one containing only the sounds of the synth, the second with the rest of the music.
- Click the Process the Entire File button.
- Download the split stems. They are going to be available in the same format as the original file - MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AVI, MP4, MKV, AIFF, or AAC.
Note that the Synthesizer stem is still in beta, meaning it’s still being perfected. Since we’re using machine learning algorithms, the splitting results LALAL.AI produces for this stem will be getting better and better over time.