Just a couple of weeks ago we presented the possibility to isolate drums, bass, and piano stems. Today the feature is expanded with the addition of electric and acoustic guitar tracks removal, making LALAL.AI the world’s first 7 stems splitting service!
You can upload any audio or video file with music and separate the following sources from the mix:
- Electric guitar
- Acoustic guitar
The service splits songs into vocal and accompaniment stems at the same time. As for individual musical instruments, the extraction is performed on a one-at-a-time basis. The stem separation process is super easy like it always was! Here is what you need to do:
- Open LALAL.AI in your mobile or desktop browser.
- Open the Stem Separation Types list. Click the Vocal and Instrumental button within the upload section to expand the stems list.
- Select the stem you want to extract. Click either Vocal and Instrumental, Drums, Bass, Piano, Electric Guitar, or Acoustic Guitar option.
- Upload your audio or video file. Click the Select File button or just drag and drop the file.
After the file processing, you receive 2 stem previews. If you selected the Vocal and Instrumental option, you get two corresponding previews, one with the vocal track, the other with accompaniment.
If you selected one of the individual instruments, you also get two previews of separated stems - one containing only the instrument of your choice, the other with the rest of the music, except the sound of the instrument.
5. Click the Process the Entire File button.
6. Download the split stems. They are going to be available in the same format as the original file - MP3, OGG, WAV, FLAC, AVI, MP4, MKV, AIFF, or AAC.
Enjoy splitting music pieces into seven different stems with LALAL.AI for any and all creative pursuits!