TikTok has a vast library of songs and sounds in its database. But if you want to make your video really stand out, it’s better to add your own background music. Here is a quick and easy way to make an instrumental track out of any song in your library and upload it to TikTok.
How to Make an Instrumental Track for TikTok
LALAL.AI is your go-to tool for creating instrumental versions of songs. Its AI-powered algorithm splits audio tracks into vocal and instrumental stems, providing you with a clean, isolated accompaniment track you can use as background music in your TikTok video. Follow the steps below to extract an instrumental.
- Open LALAL.AI in your browser.
- Click Select File.
- Pick a song from your library.
- Wait a few seconds until the processing is finished.
- Click the Process the Entire File button.
- Download the Instrumental stem. It will be saved in the same format as the original audio.
How to Add Your Music to a TikTok Video
- Take the instrumental/voice track you’ve made with LALAL.AI and upload it as a private video on TikTok.
- Make a video on TikTok and select your original track in the audio gallery.
- That’s it! A video with your own custom sound just went live on TikTok.