How to Remove Vocal From a Song
Complete vocal removal is an age-old problem due to its technical complexity. While there’s still no ideal way to remove vocals from a song, LALAL.AI provides the best solution available today. With its help, you can eliminate voices in any song and extract a quality instrumental track for further use as background music in presentations, social media videos, karaoke, practice, etc. Follow the steps below to remove vocals from any audio.
- Open LALAL.AI in your browser.
- Click Select Audio File. You can choose an audio file of any format, length, and size.
- In the opened folder window, double click a song to upload it.
- Wait a few seconds until the processing is finished.
- Click the play icon (▶) within the Instrumental [Preview] section.
In case you would like to increase or decrease the intensity of audio processing, repeat the following steps.
- Click Restart under the Instrumental section.
Select the intensity level at the top of the file upload section. All audio is processed on the Normal level by default.
On the Mild level, the minimum amount of sound filtration is applied. As a result, the errors of the original audio as well as the interpenetration of vocal and instrumental tracks are audible.
On the Aggressive level, the maximum amount of filtration is applied. The algorithms try to detect and remove all possible errors. As a result, the separated tracks may contain a larger amount of audible artifacts.
- Click Select Audio File and upload the same song as before.
- Playback the new instrumental preview. If you want to try another filter, click Restart.
Once the result sounds good to you, follow the remaining steps of the instruction.
- Click Process the Entire Track.
- Click the download icon (⤓) within the Instrumental [Full] section.
Your file will be downloaded in the format and quality of the song you uploaded. The download links to the extracted instrumental and vocal tracks will also be sent to your email.